While you're out of town, your pup will be cared for and treated like a member of our family.
Who Can Stay?
Our overnight boarding service is the most personal option for your dog. Hanging out with a familiar face and place while you're out of town is always less stressful for your dog than a kennel. Our team members will watch your pup while you're out of town, at their own home.
Your dog will be treated like a member of the family, and they'll get to attend Play School instead of being cooped up or caged.
Due to our limited capacity to provide overnight boarding, this service is only available to established Play School clients who have attended a minimum of 5 days at Play School. We do not leave dogs in our care without supervision, therefore they must be able to join our Play School during their stay. Our capacity to offer overnight boarding is extremely limited so please schedule as far in advance as possible. We're often unable to accommodate last-minute requests.
In order to reserve the dates you requested for boarding, you’ll need to make a non-refundable deposit equal to one day of boarding. Please don't schedule overnight boarding with us unless you are sure you will need it. We understand that plans can change at the last minute, but if you cancel boarding reservations with us more than once, it’s likely that we won’t be able to offer you this service in the future.
What To Pack
- Your dog's current dietary requirement for the duration of their stay.
- You may pack toys and treats with your dog, however we are not responsible if they are damaged, destroyed, or lost.
- Bed and/or blanket is not required, but you’re welcome to send your dog’s bed or blanket with them. If you wish to pack a bed for your dog and are dropping your dog off at Play School, please let us know ahead of time.
- If your dog sleeps in a crate at night, please let us know when you request dates for boarding. We’d love for you to bring it, we just need to plan ahead.
- If your dog requires any medication, make sure to pack it along with detailed instructions. We're happy to assist to administer basic medications at no additional cost to you.
Daycare During Boarding
If your dog is staying with us for multiple nights, your dog will get to attend Play School every weekday that falls between two boarding nights. For example, if it's from Tuesday night until Thursday morning, they will attend Play School on Wednesday free of charge. If you pick up your dog at 5:00PM on Thursday, you will be charged an additional Play School fee by deducting days from your pass (if applicable) or a casual visit of $55.
Providing Instructions For Us
The more information you provide the better, but at a minimum this must include:
- Detailed feeding instructions and eating habits.
- Bathroom schedule, including the typical times they first go out in the morning, and the last time they go out for the evening.
- Medication needs, if any.
- Any destructive tendencies they have in the home (i.e. do they get into/destroy/eat things that they should not).
- Any training you’d like us to reinforce, especially relating to furniture, sleeping arrangements, and food/treats.
In Case Of Emergency
Before you leave for your trip, please make sure your emergency contact and your phone numbers are correct. In the event that your dog requires medical treatment while in our care, we’ll first attempt to contact you and the co-owner (if applicable) for instructions. If we cannot reach you and care is required immediately, we will transport your dog to a veterinarian of our choosing. You are responsible for the full cost of any medical treatment for your dog while they are in our care. By using our boarding service, you authorise us to charge the payment method you have on file with us for any costs incurred by us in obtaining treatment for your dog.