1. This Agreement -This agreement contains the entire agreement of the parties with respect to the subject matter contained herein, and supersedes all prior negotiations, agreements and understandings between the parties. Your acceptance of this agreement is constituted by signing this agreement below, and subsequent submission of this application to us.
2. Payment -Any changes in the cost of our service shall not require an amendment to this agreement. Paws of Fun shall notify any rate change, by an email sent to all recipients on our subscription list (to which you will have subscribed to using the email address you provided during your initial registration). As such, it is solely your responsibility to check this email for any notifications from us, and to provide us with any updates as to the email address to which we should deliver such notices. -Payment for overnight boarding is to be made in two instalments. A non-refundable deposit is required in order to reserve dates for overnight boarding, and the remainder of the balance must be made when we take possession of your dog. -Any deposit made to reserve dates for overnight boarding services is non-refundable, and no portion of the deposit will be applied as a credit to your account should you cancel your reservation for overnight boarding after the deposit is paid. Should you at anytime cancel your dog’s stay after it has started, the remainder of your payment will not be refunded but may be applied as a credit to your account. -By leaving your dog in our care for overnight boarding services, you agree that it will be brought to our Play School each weekday that it is in our care. The cost of daycare is included in the price for overnight boarding up until the last night of your dog’s stay. You will however be charged for daycare depending on when you pickup your dog on their last day. -If you are delayed for any reason and can not pickup your dog from Paws of Fun while it is in our care for overnight boarding, you agree that you will be charged for any and all additional boarding charges. Further, you agree that a late fee of $25/day will apply to all additional payments made for overnight boarding charges beyond the date and time that Paws of Fun was scheduled to care for your dog.
3. Overnight Boarding -Use of Paws of Fun’s overnight boarding service constitutes not only the acceptance of this agreement in full, but also of the complete list of our Terms of Service at www.pawsoffun.com.au/overnights-terms.html -Use of Paws of Fun’s overnight boarding service constitutes your guarantee that all information in your account—including but not limited to personal contact information, emergency contacts, home address, and information specific to your dog (feeding instructions, medication needs, etc)—is up to date and accurate. -All dogs left in our care must be up to date with all vaccinations, as well as a flea and tick preventative. It is your responsibility to continually provide us with updated shot records as it becomes necessary. By using Paws of Fun’s overnight boarding service, you assert that they are up to date on all required vaccinations, whether or not you provided proof of such vaccinations. Further, you agree that, should you fail to keep your dog’s vaccinations up to date, you will be held fully liable for any and all expenses and/or damages incurred by Paws of Fun and/or its clients as a result of that failure. -All dogs left in our care must be spayed or neutered if they are older than six months of age. By bringing a dog who is over six months old to Paws of Fun, you assert that they are spayed or neutered, and you agree that should this not be the case, you will be held fully liable for any and all expenses and/or damages incurred by Paws of Fun and/or its clients a result. -If your dog experiences any medical problem while in our care, we will first attempt to contact you via the phone number provided on your registration form. If we are unable to contact you, we will attempt to contact the dog’s co-owner (if applicable), and then the emergency contact you specified. If we are unable to make contact with any of these people for instructions, or if we deem the problem to be a medical emergency, which shall be done to our sole discretion, we will transport your dog to a licensed veterinarian of our choosing for treatment. In the event that this occurs, we are not liable for any damage caused to your dog by transportation and/or treatment. Additionally, any costs of such treatment are solely your responsibility. If Paws of Fun issues payment to a veterinarian for any treatment or medications, you authorise us to charge the payment method you have on file with us for the full amount. -If your dog bites another dog or a human while in our care, you agree to be held legally liable for any such actions. You hereby agree to pay, in full, the cost of any and all expenses and/or damages incurred by Paws of Fun and/or its clients as a result of your dog’s actions. Further, you hereby release Paws of Fun and its employees from any and all liability that may result from such events. -You understand that when you use Paws of Fun’s overnight boarding service, your dog will attend our Play School daycare during the day on any weekday it is in our care. By using our overnight boarding service, you agree to be held in compliance with our Terms of Service of our Play School daycare, which you agreed to when you initially enrolled your dog with Paws of Fun. -Under no circumstances is Paws of Fun responsible for any injury, death, or contraction of disease of any dog in our care. By using our overnight boarding service, you hereby release Paws of Fun and its employees from any and all liability for any damages that may occur while your dog is in our care. -We will not release your dog from overnight boarding to anyone besides you, except to any authorised co-owners or third parties who you specified on the enrolment form you submitted to us. If you wish for someone who you did not authorise to pick up your dog, you need to let us know in advance or we will not release your dog to them. If you wish for someone to be able to pick your dog up without you notifying us, you must add them as an authorised person. -We may refuse to provide any services to any person, at any time, for any reason, and likewise may refuse to accept any dog for overnight boarding at any time and for any reason, regardless of whether it has been accepted for overnight boarding previously. -Should a situation arise in which Paws of Fun is unable to provide the overnight boarding for which we had agreed, we will in no way be liable for any damages or expenses incurred by the client due to the failure to provide this service. However, in this event the deposit as well as any other amount paid to Paws of Fun for the overnight boarding that we are not able to provide shall be immediately refunded.
4. Media. -We retain the right to take photographs and/or videos of your dog while it is in our care, and by bringing your dog to our Play School daycare and leaving them for overnight boarding, you grant us permission to use and copyright any images, videos, or likenesses of your dog, created by us or under our direction, indefinitely and for any reason, without notification or compensation to you.
5. Email Subscription List -When you use our services, the email address you provide will be automatically added to our mailing list. Paws of Fun will aim to provide any notifications of rate changes, updates to these terms, and emergency closures by way of an email sent to all recipients on this list. As such, it is solely your responsibility to check this email for any notifications from us, and to provide us with any updates as to the email address to which we should deliver such notices.
6. Updates to this agreement. -We may update the terms of this agreement at any time, and shall provide seven days advance notice of any updates, by an email sent to all recipients on our subscription list, and your continued use of our service after this seven day period constitutes your acceptance of the updated terms.
7. Severability -In the event that any of the terms of this contract are held unenforceable, all remaining terms of this contract shall remain in full force and effect.
8. Non-Waiver -The failure of Paws of Fun to enforce any of the terms of this contract does not affect our right to enforce any or all of the terms at any time thereafter.