1. This Agreement -This agreement contains the entire agreement of the parties with respect to the subject matter contained herein, and supersedes all prior negotiations, agreements and understandings between the parties. Your acceptance of this agreement is constituted by signing this agreement below, and subsequent submission of this application to us.
2. Daycare -Paws of Fun will provide a cage-free, clean, safe, and secure environment for your dog while it is in our care. -Dogs left at our daycare may be taken off of the premises periodically by one of our staff for routine walks. We may, at our sole discretion, use our own leashes and/or collars on your dog while it is in our care. We are not responsible for any damages to, or loss of, any personal property you leave in our care, including, but not limited to, leashes and collars. Except for routine walks or emergency medical service, your dog will not be taken off of the premises of the daycare facility at which you left it without your express consent. -We will not release your dog from daycare to anyone besides you, except to any authorised co-owners or third parties who you specified on the enrolment form you submitted to us. If you wish for someone who you did not authorise to pick up your dog, you need to let us know in advance or we will not release your dog to them. If you wish for someone to be able to pick your dog up without you notifying us, you must add them as an authorised person. -All dogs left in our care must be up to date on, as well as a flea and tick preventative. It is your responsibility to continually provide us with updated shot records as it becomes necessary. By bringing your dog to Dog School, you assert that they are up to date on all required vaccinations, whether or not you provided proof of such vaccinations. Further, you agree that, should you fail to keep your dog’s vaccinations up to date, you will be held fully liable for any and all expenses and/or damages incurred by Paws of Fun as a result of that failure. -All dogs left in our care must be spayed or neutered if they are older than six months of age. By bringing a dog who is over six months old to Dog School, you assert that they are spayed or neutered, and you agree that should this not be the case, you will be held fully liable for any and all expenses and/or damages incurred by Paws of Fun as a result. -If your dog experiences any medical problem while in our care, we will first attempt to contact you via the method you selected for this purpose on our application form. If we are unable to contact you, we will attempt to contact the dog’s co-owner (if applicable), and then the emergency contact you specified. If we are unable to make contact with any of these people for instructions, or if we deem the problem to be a medical emergency, we will transport your dog to a licensed veterinarian of our choosing for treatment. In the event that this occurs, we are in no way liable for any damage caused to your dog by transportation and/or treatment. Additionally, any costs of such treatment are solely your responsibility, and if we pay for any treatments or medications at the time they are administered, you are responsible to reimburse us for the full amount of any expenses within 24 hours. -Any dog showing signs of aggression to other dogs or humans with lose the privilege of attending the daycare. If this occurs, we will attempt to contact you immediately. If we are unable to reach you, we will keep your dog separated from all other dogs until you are able to pick it up, and you will be notified at that time. -If your dog bites another dog or a human while in our care, you agree to be fully liable or any such actions. You hereby release us from any and all liability that may result from such events. -You understand that when you leave your dog in our care, it will engage in supervised play with other dogs. As such, it may occasionally suffer scratches and/or minor bites. This is a normal occurrence at a dog daycare, and you agree that the infliction of any such minor wounds does not constitute a breach of Paws of Fun’s obligation to provide a safe and secure environment for your dog. -Under no circumstances is Paws of Fun responsible for any injury, death, or contraction of disease of any dog in our care. By bringing your dog to a daycare, you are exposing them to an increased risk of injury and disease. You hereby release us from any and all liability for any damages that may occur while your dog is in our care. -If you choose to leave us keys to your home, for the purpose of picking up or dropping off your dog, you release us from any and all liability for any damages or loss that may occur as a result of us having keys to, or accessing, your home. -We may refuse to provide any services to any person, at any time, for any reason, and likewise may refuse to allow any dog to enter a daycare at any time, for any reason, regardless of whether it has been accepted into the daycare previously. -Our daycare facilities close at 6:00pm sharp. There will be a late pickup fee of $25 if you are late. Please understand the purpose of the late fee isn’t so we can make an extra $1. It is there to help prevent late pickups so please respect our closure time. If you fail to pick up your dog before 6:30pm, and have not contacted us, and we are unable to contact you, a co-owner (if applicable) or your emergency contact, your dog will be brought home with one of our staff for the evening and you will be charged a $90 fee. If this happens, you will be able to pick your dog up from Paws of Fun the following morning after paying the fee and any balance owed on your account.
3. Media -We retain the right to take photographs and/or videos of your dog while it is in our care, and by bringing your dog to one of our daycare facilities, you grant us permission to use and copyright any images, videos, or likenesses of your dog, created by us or under our direction, indefinitely and for any reason, without notification or compensation to you.
4. Email Subscription List -When you use our services, the email address you provide will be automatically added to our mailing list. Paws of Fun will aim to provide any notifications of rate changes, updates to these terms, and emergency closures by way of an email sent to all recipients on this list. As such, it is solely your responsibility to check this email for any notifications from us, and to provide us with any updates as to the email address to which we should deliver such notices.
5. Updates to this agreement. -We may update the terms of this agreement at any time, and shall provide seven days advance notice of any updates, by an email sent to all recipients on our subscription list, and your continued use of our service after this seven day period constitutes your acceptance of the updated terms.
6. Severability -In the event that any of the terms of this contract are held unenforceable, all remaining terms of this contract shall remain in full force and effect.
7. Non-Waiver -The failure of Paws of Fun to enforce any of the terms of this contract does not affect our right to enforce any or all of the terms at any time thereafter.